Rainbow Rattle Teether - Dune - Nature Bubz
is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Our Rainbow rattle teether: an arch Rainbow shape of silicone beads and feature abacus beech wood beads along the base, plus double beech rings which make a beautiful soft clinking sound when they rattle together!
• an original NatureBubz® design
• made with eco-friendly materials
• soft, chewable silicone beads that help by providing counter-pressure to the gums.
• 100% food-grade silicone that's FREE from all nasties like BPA | PVC | Cadmium | Lead & Phthalates
• Beech hardwood that is naturally antibacterial and PERFECT for chewing on to help teeth break through the gum surface.
Sure....we like products to look good and function well, but safety ALWAYS comes first.
Our products are designed with care to ensure that they meet - and exceed - relevant Australian / New Zealand safety standards.
For ultimate peace of mind, we routinely send products for safety testing at an accredited testing laboratory.
We also carry full product liability insurance on all products sold worldwide.
CARE & USE
Carefully inspect teether for signs of wear before each use, ensuring that the beads on the ring are still firmly compressed.
Teethers that contain wood products are to be SPOT CLEANED only, using a slightly damp cloth.
Store in a well ventilated location out of direct sunlight.
As with all baby toys, please use only under adult supervision.
For hygiene reasons, it is recommended that beaded teethers be replaced every 3-6 months.