Skip to content
Bedtime Stories for Hard Days - Hardback Book
Bedtime Stories for Hard Days is a thoughtful, loving collection of very short rhyming stories to help children unwind after a day of heightened emotions.
Each story invites children to reflect on the day they've experienced before letting it go and relaxing into rest.
- When you've had a really tough day
- When you're afraid of being your unique self
- When you're feeling sad
- When you have too much energy to sleep
- When you feel like your best is just not enough
- When we've been arguing
- When you're missing a loved one
'A salve for little souls, these stories will uplift and calm, alleviate and reassure. Perfect for children aged 2–10.' Books + Publishing